Aims of the course
Participants will leave with a clear sense of their values and an awareness of their leadership approaches.
The main areas of middle leadership responsibility will be covered with practical techniques applied to real scenarios.
Intended outcomes of the course
- Strategies to keep perspective whilst leading.
- Tools to track student outcomes.
- Tips for effective behaviour management.
- Coaching skills for dealing with staff put in action.
- Change management principles to take away.
|08:30||Registration and refreshments|
|08:45||Leadership principles to encourage resilience|
|11:00||Data tracking, student outcomes, curriculum design, behaviour management|
|14:00||Leading and managing people; difficult conversations, managing effective lasting change|
Please contact us to discuss your requirements.