Making Stuff Better’s core purpose is to work through complexity to make stuff better for people.
We are built on a fundamental belief in the importance of the following values:
We want these values to underpin the relationship we have with every client we work with and provide the building blocks for every project we take on.
Where We've Made Stuff Better
Making Stuff Better's experience covers a range of stages, ages, countries and counties. From the executive leadership of 5 Pupil Referral Units to the senior leadership of a leading international school, rural comprehensive to inner city school, our combined experience means we’re well placed to support you.
- Pembrokeshire schools (KS3-4)
- British School Tokyo (EYFS-year 2)
- International School of Brussels (all through)
- Lincolnshire Teaching and learning centre (EYFS-KS4)
- Range of schools in UAE through training teachers
- British School Muscat, Oman (EYFS to post 16)
- Jordan through training international Principals (EYFS to post 16)
- South West of England (EYFS to post 16)
- Leicestershire (14-19 Upper School)