The success of any company is dependent on the investment it makes in its most important resource; its people.
Executive coaching is designed to help business leaders achieve the outstanding results consistently expected of them. It is a deliberate and intentionally structured series of conversations designed to move an individual’s thinking and action forward.
Coaching will allow your staff to achieve clarity in their aims and sustainably support them in the execution of those aims.
How do our programmes work?
Our executive and leadership coaching goes deeper in order to go further. We will work closely with your people to help them discover what makes them tick, so that they can turn up to work as their best selves,day in, day out. Our programmes are deliberately organic. We create bespoke coaching packages for companies depending on their need and those of their teams. Our size allows us to really get under the skin
of your organisation so as to pull out the potential of your people.
- Participants will receive pre-coaching thinking material to define goals and clarify needs and aims of the client
- Coaching sessions last one hour, and will occur twice a month via Skype, phone or in person
- Programmes last either six months or twelve months but can be designed for the organisation
Our coaching programmes will help you to:
- Ensure your people understand themselves at a deeper level, so that they can turn up to work as their best selves
- Facilitate a change in attitude and behaviours to ensure your tribe deliver the desired results
- Develop the talent and potential of your organisation’s leaders
- Hold your people through a period of change, providing clarity and coherence amongst the potential chaos
What are the benefits of coaching?
For the individual:
- Identify executive strengths and development needs
- Leverage existing strengths and improve performance
- Adopt and/or reinforce executive leadership competencies crucial to the organisation’s culture
- Make positive and sustainable behaviour changes
- Enhanced career planning and development with an action-oriented plan
- Create greater work/life balance and thus greater productivity.
- Get support and opportunities for reflection during periods of change so as to transition successfully
For the organisation:
- Reduce turnover and retain top performing staff
- Enhanced individual and organisational performance
- Improved perceptions of management as being committed to employees and their growth and success
- Improved employee morale, more committed employees, thus greater productivity
- Positive work environment, thus greater productivity
- Improved succession planning and development of key executives
What it's not?
Instead of being another top down programme forced on over-stretched employees, coaching empowers people to develop their own solutions to issues and goals. This increases the chances of action tenfold.
It is not therapy or counselling. It is grounded in future possibilities, not healing past events.
Coaching paves the way for decision-makers to create higher levels of organisational effectiveness through dialogue, inquiry and positive interactions. Coaching creates awareness, purpose, competence and well being among participants. Coaching is NOT another feel-good exercise based in soft skills that have no correlation to the bottom line.
Our coaches have over 25 years of combined senior management experience within the education & training industry. They have a deep understanding of human behaviour and are skilled at coaching individuals into adapting and re-thinking that behaviour to produce high impact results.
Matt is an incredibly good listener and has extensive experience coaching colleagues in the schools in which he works and elsewhere. Matt is very well placed to coach staff at all levels of your organisation; whether it is new teachers to your host country, middle leadership development or SLT support, his gentle and approachable manner will ensure they achieve the development you are looking for.
Gill is an approved coach for the National College’s Leadership Coaching Pledge: Women Leading in Education. She has coached many Headteachers and Principals (both male and female) as well as aspiring Headteachers and takes great pleasure in seeing individuals grow into the leaders they wish to be.
Inspired by the writings on leadership by Margaret Wheatley, Gill applies the concept of ‘let go and lead’ in her work with coachees; her aim being to empower people to empower others.
You can find out more about Matt and Gill in the Who We Are section.